Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Benny is Going to Punch Ryan in his Damn Nuts

Benny lost his mind. Kicking, screaming, punching, etc. Was really funny.
I tried to be Dad and stop the cursing but honestly I was more concerned with him not kicking holes in my walls.
Turns out this was over Skylander action figures.
Benny: RYAN YOU ASS I HATE YOU I AM GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE NUTS I HATE YOU YOU SUCK I HAAAATE YOU
Ryan: Dad, Benny hates me.
~~No he doesn't he is just having a tantrum.~~
Benny: NO I REALLY DO HATE YOU AND I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR NUTS!

~~Ben, WATCH YOUR MOUTH THAT IS ENOUGH! (Dad voice)~~

Benny: ...
Ryan: ...
Monte (The dog): ...
Benny: Ryan...
Ryan: yes Benny?
Benny: I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH YOU ASS....
~~Benny, WATCH YOUR MOUTH! (Dad voice)~~

This repeated like 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment